The forums in this category (except for this Private Forum Rules and Policies forum) are private. They can be read and posted to only by authorized members. Anyone wishing to be granted access to one or more of them must agree to the following rules, and any forum-specific rules. Forum-specific rules will be posted in separate threads.
Request access by clicking on the forum name on the main page, and stating in the form that you agree to abide by the Private Forum Rules, and that you swear or affirm to all statements in Rules 1- 9 below. Applying for access and agreeing to the rules is not a guarantee of access. The host and the AFP staff reserve the right to control access as they see fit.
The private forums are governed by the general rules for all AFP forums, as well as the following special rules:
1. Access lists are subject to purging approximately every 6 months, or at the discretion of AFP staff. Members who wish to continue using private forums must then apply for membership again, and renew their commitment to the private forum rules: follow the same process described above.
2. Do you swear or affirm that you are not a practicing Pentecostal, Apostolic, Charismatic, or anything resembling these three categories? Do you swear or affirm the following statement: "I hereby declare that I renounce Pentecostalism. I do not believe in the Pentecostal/Charismatic distinctive doctrines. I do not practice any of the following: speaking in tongues, prophecy, words of knowledge."? Note that this renunciation statement is not meant to be construed to be a renunciation of Christianity for practicing Christians.
3. Members agree not to expose any of the private forum's content to others. That content includes posts or excerpts of posts in the private forum, descriptions or characterizations of posts, the names of posters (including their member IDs and their real names), and any other information about the forum that is accessible only to private forum participants.
4. Members agree not to allow anyone else to access the private forums, whether by letting them use their account, or in any other way providing such access. Members will keep their login passwords secret, and maintain a password that is not obvious or easy to guess.
5. Do you swear or affirm not to be on a mission, called to come against, (spiritually, morally, hired or solicited by outside interest, client, representative, etc.) The Association of Former Pentecostals or Ex-Pentecostal Forums in anyway or it's members or any member or group of members, to expose, copy or share posts or messages within private forums via spoken, electronic or hard copy means?
6. Do you swear or affirm to be truthful and honest about your previous, actual and post experiences in relation to any involvement in Pentecostal and Charismatic movements and life today. ( i.e. you are not making false identity to gain access to our private forums) ?
7. Do you swear or affirm to be 18 years of age or older?
8. AFP reserves the right to deny or revoke access to any private forum, for any reason and without notice.
9. These rules are subject to change. Continued participation in a private forum constitutes agreement to the changed rules.